I know it's been a long time since I've updated my blog. It's not my fault, my mommy & daddy decided that we needed to move into a new house. All I know is I have my bed and my toys and a lot more new space to get into trouble. I kept hearing daddy say that next time we move, I'm going to have to help carry furniture. Hmmm, how do I keep mommy & daddy from moving again? I'm in no mood to carry furniture. Maybe they'll stay put until I get to college so I can say that I've got to study and can't help.
Move me all you want, I have my bottle and remote control, I'm good to go!
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


3 comments:
WHAT?! Where'd you move to? That's so exciting! We were wondering where you went on th blog?
YEAH- HOW EXCITING!! You are going to have to post lots of pics so i feel like I am there in person=) Looks like Jackson has already picked up little boy's favorite things- remote control and a bottle- go figure- why spend money on toys when you already own what they really like! I know you are worn out but enjoy the new space=) =)
Funny how all the boys are posed with remote controls. I want to see new house pictures too. I meant to ask you about the house on Saturday.
Post a Comment