Wednesday, February 21, 2007

While I Was Sleeping....

I always wondered what goes on when I take a nap. I used to fight going to sleep because I thought all kinds of fun stuff went on when I was in bed. I've grown out of that and decided that naps are pretty cool...until today. This morning I was up at the church with mommy so I didn't get my ususal morning nap (there's just too much to do and too many people to play with in the nursery) so when I got home, I had lunch and then crashed. In fact, when daddy got home, I was still sleeping so he came to wake me up. Little did I know, while I was sleeping a pretty girl was playing in my house with my toys. Mommy kept Molly while her mommy had something to do. Mommy didn't even wake me up to let me know she was here...mommy just let me sleep the day away and miss the opportunity of a lifetime. It's not that often a little guy like me gets to play with a pretty girl like Molly all by myself. Maybe Molly will come back when I'm awake so we can have a real playdate.

Molly playing with my blocks. Isn't she pretty?

Molly's showing off her teeth. She has A LOT more than I do.


Molly is also a pro at standing. Mommy said she loved my exersaucer.

0 comments: