Sunday, May 20, 2007

Day at the Lake

Mommy & Daddy's Sunday School class had a party at the lake. Ms. Brigitte's mom & dad have a great house on the lake that they let us all hang out at. We were there all day. I missed half of the day because I was taking a nap in the closet. Mommy said that she slept in a closet when she was little so it was something I needed to experience once in life. She did say that the closet I was in was A LOT bigger than the closet she slept in. Anyway, I had a great time swimming in a baby pool, crawling all over the grass, and just playing with all of my friends. I can't wait till I'm big enough to play with some of the big boy toys.
I love playing with Emily & Tanner. We all worked on sharing.

Don't I look relaxed? I'm just taking it easy.

Just hanging out in the chair.

Daddy played Woofle Ball with all the other guys. We sat on the steps and cheered.



Ms. Andi let me crawl on the steps. She made sure I didn't fall.

I brought some of my favorite toys with me. I did really good sharing them with my buddies.

Ms. Jenn has always wanted to hold me. She was able to get a quick hug before I darted out of her lap.

Emily likes to love on us babies just like her mommy (Ms. Jenn). Emily kept loving on Aidan but Aidan wasn't too sure he liked it.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks like you had a great time at the lake!