Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Official Haircut

Mommy finally gave into daddy's begging & pleading and took me to get a haircut this morning. She thought it would be a quick in and out and we'd be done...little did she know I had different plans. I was NOT going to sit in that chair no matter what was on the video and I was NOT going to let some stranger come at me with sharp & pointy scissors. Was she crazy? The only way we made it through was with mommy holding me as I stood on the chair (for quick escape). When the torture was over (for both of us), mommy let me play with the trains in the store...this is the only picture she was able to snap because of the drama. What do you think? Do I look older and wiser?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little man. Baby Girl Drake is going to have so many bachelors to choose from! :-)

Anonymous said...

I thought you were awfully cute with your curls, but I agree with your Daddy now---you do look so handsome now!

Michelle said...

What a handsome little boy!