Friday, May 09, 2008

Cabela's by way of Joe T. Garcias?

Today was a super fun day. Daddy decided that we'd finally make the trek down to Ft. Worth to eat at Joe T. Garcia's. Apparently mommy has been asking to go there for awhile. So lunch at Joe T. Garcia's and then daddy said we were going to go see some animals. I thought maybe we were going to the zoo but we wound up at Cabela's instead. What fun! I got to do a lot more at Cabela's than I would have at the zoo. Look at the pictures...they tell it all!






3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh!!!! We LOVE Joe T. Garcia's!!! We are alway up for a trip to Ft. Worth for Joe T's...let us know if you ever want to go again!!! Caballa's looks super fun too. We've taken Eli, but he didn't see the tents...he would love that! And we love FREE entertainment!! : )

Anonymous said...

So funny, Matt, Luke and I went to Joe T's last weekend AND Cabela's the weekend before, and we never go to those places! :) Next time give us a shout , we live 3 miles from Cabelas! LOVE YOU GIRL!

Anonymous said...

ok,I can't work a computer, I am '...:) Jenn