Monday, July 21, 2008

Color Me Mine

I know it's been a few weeks since our last post. We've been busy busy busy. Mommy was at Kids Kamp last all last week. Nana Jo & Grampa came to my house to stay with me while daddy worked. If you want to see pictures of what I did with them, you'll have to check out their blog.

Today mommy & I went to paint pottery. We did a piece a few weeks ago but mommy forgot to take pictures. We'll post a picture of the finished project. It was a lot of fun (& cheap too!...the painting fee on Mondays for preschoolers is only $1).

6 comments:

Laura said...

I'd love to know where you went to paint! Eli and I went when we were in Arkansas and had the best time. It's such a fun inside activity for the summer!! : )

Crissy said...

Meaghan....I did check out their blog and little Jackson was wearing some interesting choice of clothing....do explain.....
You know this is how runors get started!
Also, I wanted to link your blog to mine....do you mind?
Your very curious friend, Crissy

Rebecca said...

FUN and by the way I went to the grandparents blog and checked out their week with Jackson.... a BIG CONGRATS to you guys!!!

Marc and Kathy said...

I love to paint pottery! We will have to go together sometime!

Anonymous said...

Of course, that previous comment was from Aunt Kathy. Uncle Marc is too cool to paint pottery.

Anonymous said...

And Aunt Kathy doesn't know how to use the comment section (as you can see from the (&amp)!!!!!