
I'm sorry for the poopy picture but I couldn't resist. Today I was up at work for a short meeting. Grayson and I were only up there for a total of 3 hours and we went through every diaper in his diaper bag. We picked Jackson up and were just about to head home (after Jackson's daily visit to Ms. Patty's office for a treat and play time) when I saw that Grayson had a blow-out. He was already strapped in his carrier (which he hates the process of being strapped in) and I was not about to pull him out. Since I didn't have one of his diapers in my bag, and I didn't want to get poop all over his carrier...thus causing more washing for me...I decided to just improvise. I took one of Jackson's diapers out of his bag, stuck it under the blow-out, and off we went. The funny thing is that I didn't hesitate. I just saw the problem, fixed it with Jackson's diaper, and left. When we were driving home, I realized what had happened...I would have NEVER done this with Jackson but I guess since Grayson is our second child, the rules are a little different. Poor little guy.
4 comments:
he looks so sad about it too!
That's hilarious! Way to think under pressure!
Love the story! I ran out of diapers for Eli and he had to wear one of Chase's diapers...he didn't really wear it...it just lined the inside of his pants. : ) I guess you do what you have to do.
Awesome...we had our first experience with that exact type of blow-out yesterday. All over the car seat!
Post a Comment