Saturday, May 30, 2009

playing with Grayson

Last night after the boys were both in their pj's, Jackson decided that Grayson needed some animals to play with. Jackson brought all of his stuffed animals from his room and introduced them to Grayson. After they all talked to each other for a bit, Jackson put them all to bed. This is the picture of everyone going to sleep. I just thought this was a funny picture.

3 comments:

Ed JoBeth said...

What a sweet picture. I think this is just going to be one of many over the years...plus a few not so sweet ones,I'm sure.

The Azams said...

Love the brotherly love going on there!
We do need to come see you guys sometime! How crazy is it that we have never met each other's kids...I mean Jackson is 3!! That's just sad.

Meredith said...

I agree with Meghan! I want to meet those boys. They are too cute:)