Grayson turned 6 months last week while I was in New Mexico so I'm just now posting his pictures. I could say it's hard to believe that he's already 6 months old but honestly I can't remember what life was like with only one child. We went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago for his check-up.
- He's measuring a little low on weight but right on track with height and above average with head size. Prior to the doctor's visit, he was boycotting anything but the bottle. Since then he's been eating cereal, sweet potatoes, bananas, and even beets. I think he's gained a little weight.
- The doctor was also concerned that he's not putting weight on his legs and not pulling up really well with his arms. We've been working him out at home so hopefully he'll get a good report next time. Poor baby just likes to be held so he's not fond of having to do things on his own.
- Other than that, Grayson is rolling like crazy but only in one direction. He quickly finds himself butted up to the wall or a piece of furniture.
- He's also really enjoying drooling and blowing bubbles. The pictures above show his bubble blowing skills.
- Michael is also proud because he's saying "Da Da". He's already quite the talker...I guess he has to keep up with me & Jackson.


1 comments:
I think Grayson is practicing his puckering up skills so he can be a ladies man.
Post a Comment