Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Grayson 7 months old







So this post is a little late. Grayson turned 7 months on September 6th. He's still one of the happiest babies I know. He's becoming quite the ham. He rolls everywhere and is trying his hardest to learn to crawl. He babbles non-stop just like his older brother did. Needless to say, our house is never quiet....in fact, when it is, Jackson asks, "Why is it quiet? Mommy talk to me."
Sorry that the posts haven't been as frequent. Both of the boys started preschool last week. Grayson goes 2 days and Jackson goes 3 days. We're also in the middle of our move. The movers are coming on Friday so hopefully we'll begin to feel settled soon. I'll post pics of the house as soon as I can get some.

2 comments:

The Azams said...

How is that sweet baby already 7 months old! Time flies!

Ed JoBeth said...

Awww...we have such cute grandsons! Can't wait till Christmas!!