Sunday, October 22, 2006

Hello Puppy

At night before bed, mommy has been reading me a book that has animals for me to feel. One of my favorite animals in the book is the puppy. I love feeling the puppy. Today I had a new experience with a puppy. Nana's puppy Andy came to Pa & Gran's house. I thought, "Hey he looks like the puppy in my book" so you know what I did, I pet him like I do the puppy in the book. Funny thing is, the puppy in the book doesn't do anything when I pet him but Andy showed me his teeth. Good thing mommy was right there. She said we'd have to practice being gentle before we see Andy again.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hello Jackson- Puppies are the coolest- my Great Papa has one as well as my Li-Li and I just love to go over to their homes and watch the dogs run and catch balls- it just makes me giggle and giggle! Have you seen any cats?! My Aunt Liz has a cat named Oscar- he is pretty cool too!! maybe your daddy will get you a dog? Mine said no, but if your says yes, can i come visit and play?!?! I totally understand all that you were saying in that clip earlier!! you are one cool dude!
later
Tal

Rebecca said...

Hey Jackson?! I heard that you might be moving?!?
Tal