Here I am...I'm the monkey in the middle. I think mommy and daddy are monkeys too, they just didn't dress up.
This is my bud Caden with his mommy. He was Tigger.
Here's my other bud, Braeden, with his mommy & daddy. Braeden loves frogs so he dressed up as one.
All of us boys got together and decided that our mommies were crazy for making us wear these goofy & hot costumes but we just went along with it. We know that if we keep mommy happy, our little baby lives will be much more comfortable. Besides, after we got the pictures taken, our dads helped us shed the costumes. Daddy always comes to the rescue (well, except for the time he went crazy with the rings, I already told you about that). I'm a little worried, though.....I heard mommy talking of another festival that we might be going to in a few nights. Does that mean I have to wear my monkey suit again?


3 comments:
You are, without a doubt, the cutest monkey in the family!
Jackson- You are a CUTE MONKEY!!! I love the outfit Meaghan!! and Caden and Braedon looked cute too. I can not wait to put Tal in his frog outfit tom night!!
Jackson looks very spiffy in his monkey suit - I'm all ready to start shopping for Emily's costume for NEXT Halloween!
Post a Comment