Mommy has had the Christmas tree up for a few weeks now. She even has presents under it. Everytime I've tried to get over there and look at the presents, I've been pulled back and told that those presents aren't for me to unwrap. Finally, Nana & Papa showed up this weekend with some presents for me. I sure did have fun playing with the tissue paper...nevermind the present, I liked the tissue paper.
Check out the pictures. I thought I could get away with getting my mouth on the tree before mommy had a chance to put the camera down and get me. As it turns out, I was right!
Check out the pictures. I thought I could get away with getting my mouth on the tree before mommy had a chance to put the camera down and get me. As it turns out, I was right!

Sure, I'll pose in front of the tree for a nice picture....
I'll even sit still long enough for you to get a close-up of me. Don't mind my hand, I'm just stretching.....
Yep, just stretching. Nothing to see here.
Oh look....my hand happened to hit the tree. Hummm.
Tree in the mouth...I got it and had you fooled the whole time!


0 comments:
Post a Comment