I thought it was any typical night. We were at dinner with Uncle Marc & Aunt Kathy...I was in my bucket enjoying a bottle, mommy & daddy were watching the clock. When dinner was finished, we said good-bye and loaded up in the car to go back to Great Grandmother's to get me to bed...afterall it was 7pm. Boy was I wrong...we didn't go home....we went to a Basketball Game!!!! Not just any basketball game though, daddy said that this game was going to be history making....Bobby Knight was going to get his 880th win so we had to be there. I didn't really care about all that record breaking stuff, I was getting to stay up past my bedtime...this was GREAT!





By the end of the half, I just couldn't take it anymore. I knew tonight was not the Knight so I put my head down and closed my eyes to dream of the day I would come to Tech not to watch a game but to play in a game!
To Bobby Knight I say: "I'll be watching from home on Monday surrounded by my Tech stuff and cheering for you to get that win! Oh, and one more thing, please remember this face because in 18 years, you'll be seeing me there!"


2 comments:
Well, Jackson, you were just ahead of your time...the history was made today. That's ok...you're lots cuter than Bobby Knight anyway!
I'm impressed that you managed to sleep through all that - the game wasn't very exciting, but the arena sure was loud! At least you missed the guy up behind us using a dollar bill as a whistle...
Post a Comment