So I've been out of the blogging world for a couple of weeks. Mommy went to camp so daddy & I went to the lake to play. We fished a whole lot but didn't get any pictures.
While there, Nana discovered the best toy of all...my very own cell phone. It's just like a real cell phone. In fact, mommy tried to answer it at Nana's house when the phone rang. It's great....and cheap.....so we bought out the store (they're at Kroger for all of my friends whose mommies need to get them a phone). If this one gets lost, mommy has a stash of them so I won't miss a beat. After all, I love talking on the phone. Maybe one day I'll actually be able to say PHONE instead of MOAN (that's what I call it right now).
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment