Thursday, July 26, 2007

Vacation!

I am home! While I was super glad to see my mommy & daddy at the airport on Monday, I had a great time in New Mexico with Nana Jo & Grampa. We did all kinds of fun things. I got to go meet all kinds of really nice people (some of them even knew mommy when she was younger). I even got to go see the goats at a real goat show. I'm not sure why the goats didn't answer back to me when I said "Ruff Ruff".

The pictures in the slide show below show a lot of my trip. Nana Jo & Grampa live in the mountains where it is cool so I got to spend a lot of time outside. They have a great deck that I could crawl around on.

So I'm home. I'm saying a lot more words and still working on walking. I've just decided it's a lot easier to just cruise around on my knees and leave the walking to everyone else. (Actually, mommy & daddy have figured me out...I'm just stubborn and will do it my way when I wanna do it.)

0 comments: