Thursday, August 14, 2008

Why not?

This morning Jackson & I had a lot of errands to run so I thought we'd start off by going to the park and letting him get some energy out. We were in Frisco so we went to the Frisco Commons Park. I forgot about Jackson's hatred of dirty feet and had him in sandals so the park full of sand and wood chips was not any fun for him. Luckily Frisco Commons Park has a lot of green grass and plenty of other places to play other than the playground. Anyway, we walked down to the globe water feature and the fun began. Jackson started off by just putting his hands in the water but before long, he was ALL in! Why not I thought? I always have an extra pair of clothes and a towel in the car so there was nothing holding us back. I did feel bad for the poor mom that was watching us with her little girl all nicely sitting at the picnic table. When we started to walk off, they were walking down. Last I heard of their conversation before we got too far away, the little girl was begging her mom to take her shoes off so she could play in the water...hee hee hee.








3 comments:

Amelia said...

good for you for letting him get soaked! looks like fun! :)

Anonymous said...

You are such a good mommy to my cute little grandson!

Anonymous said...

That is the one thing that I have learned quickly in the 10 months that I have been a mom ~ why not? They are only little once, let them have fun!