Friday, April 10, 2009

2 Months already



It's hard to believe that Grayson is already 2 months old (today he's actually 9 weeks old). He has already grown out of his newborn clothes, newborn diapers, and is filling out the 3 month clothes pretty well. We don't have his 2 month check-up until the end of the month so I don't have any of his stats. (The doctor's office was "nice enough" (we'll see if nice is the word I use after the fact...I'm thinking they're wanting to test my mothering skills) to schedule Grayson's 2 month check-up at the same time as Jackson's 3 year visit.) My guess is that he's put on a few pounds. He's definitely stocky like Jackson was. The most popular question I get is, "Is he sleeping well?" I'm not sure what "well" means. He sleeps well but he sleeps at random times. Right now we're lucky to get 6 hours at night so I guess that's not too bad. He's a really good baby though. I can't complain one bit!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Awww, 2 months already. He is getting so big & is so adorable!

Laura said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe he is already 2 months! I did Eli's 3 year and Chase's 5 month appt together...my advise...bring Michael or someone with you. When both are crying from shots, it is helpful! : )