Jackson had another first this past week...his first hospital stay. This is not a first I was hoping he'd have. Early, early Thursday morning, he was coughing and I notice his stomach sucking in when he was breathing. Each time I've talked to the doctor about him being congested, the doctor has said to watch for the stomach sucking in. Seeing this made me decide to take him directly to the ER. We were there for about 4 hours when they decided he wasn't doing as well as they wanted so they were going to admit him to the hospital. He wound up staying until about 3pm on Friday. We go back to the doctor tomorrow to talk about what this episode could have been. I heard asthma mentioned a few times so I'm guessing that's what they'll pin it down to. We're just thankful that we're home from the hospital and Jackson is doing well. A few friends of mine came up to the hospital for the first day and took some pictures for me. They said we'd want to have them for memories and they were right.
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


1 comments:
I'm sorry you guys had an overnight stay at the hospital! Did they decide if he has asthma?
Post a Comment