We were at Michael's parent's house on Lake Conroe over the 4th of July so we decided to participate in the local activities. Michael, Marc, Kathy, and I took the kids down to the golf cart parade on the morning of the 4th. It reminded me of the small town parade we used to go to in Capitan. The kids loved it...not only because they got TONS of candy.

Marc (holding
Aiden), Caleb, Madison, Jackson, Michael (holding
Grayson)

me & Kathy (sporting hats that Nana made us wear)

waiting for the parade to start

"Christmas in July" golf cart entry. Once this golf cart passed, Jackson started telling everyone, "Happy Father's Day". I guess since they were saying "Merry Christmas" in July, it was only appropriate to hear a "Happy Father's Day".

the tank golf cart

they had planes doing fly-overs all through the parade

Charlie Brown golf cart
1 comments:
Meaghan, I think our hats are wonderful! HAHA! Too bad you couldn't see the cute bows on the back. I laughed out loud at the picture of all of us on the hill...stop making fun!
Post a Comment