A few weeks ago we had a very adventurous few days....
Michael and I both went to Kids Camp while my parents came into town to watch the boys. While we were at camp, I was able to do one of the new portions of their high ropes course..."The Screamer". It is set up like a swing between two telephone poles. Later in the week Michael was able to do their Zip Line. Michael did the Zip Line late at night so I didn't get any pictures of it.
When we got back from camp, my parents and four other family members went sky diving in Dallas. My uncle sky dives regularly and has always talked about his adventures and how much fun it is. We've always "enjoyed" (tongue in cheek) his stories but never thought anyone else would be crazy enough to do it. Somehow my mom got a crazy hair and then it turned into a family affair. I must admit, driving out to watch them I was incredibly nervous for them but by the time we saw the first group of sky divers land, I was thinking it might be kind of fun. While I didn't take a jump that day, Michael and I are planning on going out there later in the Fall and jumping. Anyone want to join us?
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


1 comments:
I've always wanted to Sky Dive...but, thinking and doing are two different things...
Can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment