Jackson had his first performance this past week. In his preschool, the kids will sing in front of their parents in the classroom as 2 year olds but it's not until they turn 3 that they get to sing on stage in front of a group of parents. Jackson's been singing the Christmas Musical songs for a month now so I knew he KNEW the songs, I wasn't so sure how he'd do on stage though.
The morning of the program I had a meeting I was supposed to be at. Since the church staff is working on "supporting" other ministries, they decided that we'd start the meeting by watching Jackson's performance and then meet after it so Jackson had a huge crowd of visitors watching him.
Anyway, Jackson did great. He sang every song, did every motion, and loved every minute of it. He was a natural and was so proud of himself after it was all over. He was precious! I'm sure there are many, many more performances in our future.
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


1 comments:
Love it! They are all so cute...I can only imagine what it would be like to hear it!
We have our Children's Choir musical this Sunday morning (I help)...it's pretty stressful the week before but, they always pull it off and are beyond precious!
Post a Comment