This was the first Christmas that Jackson really understands what Christmas is all about. He knows the true reason we celebrate Christmas is because it's Jesus' birthday but he also knows about Santa. On Christmas Eve we made cookies and set them under the tree for Santa. Jackson was told that if he comes out of his room before morning, he might keep Santa from putting all the presents under the tree. Apparently it worked because he stayed in his room all night (this is a huge accomplishment these days!). When he woke up and saw all the presents under the tree, he was so excited he couldn't stand it. We opened presents and played in our jammies all morning.
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


1 comments:
Hi Meaghan:) Wasn't the white Christmas beautiful!! You little boys are so cute. I will have to add you to my blog list that I check on. I hope you are doing good. You little family pictures a few posts ago are just precious. Take care and Happy New Year!
Lindsey(Rowland)Flesher
Post a Comment