Wednesday, July 26, 2006

New Camera

Last night I couldn't take it any longer so Michael & I went out and bought a camera (luckily Michael didn't golf as much as he thought he would one weekend so we had some extra money floating around). As luck would have it, by the time we got home with the new toy, it was Jackson's bedtime so we didn't get to play around with it much last night. With that said...today was all about playing with the new camera. I think Jackson's eyes are tired of seeing the flash. I told him he'd better get used to it because his Nana Jo is coming next week with 1000 pictures available on her memory card and she's not afraid to use them all!

So on with the pictures...



Jackson & I spend our afternoons playing while listening to our favorite talk show host on the radio...Dave Ramsey. Jackson is already learning how to be financially responsible.

So we're still working on the tummy time. He honestly thinks he's crawling by moving his legs and arms but he doesn't realize his belly is keeping him from getting anywhere.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a cutie!!! I didn't know you listened to Ramsey- reeves is SOOO trying to get me hooked!! Has not worked yet!!!glad you got a new camera-

Anonymous said...

Uncle Marc will be very proud to hear that Jackson listens to Dave Ramsey. He could possibly be Dave's youngest listener. Surely there is an award for that?

Thanks for doing this! How fun to watch Jackson grow and change.

Kathy