This is my first shot at a blog so you'll have to bear with me. I wanted to find some avenue to share pictures and stories of Jackson since we don't have the luxury of seeing our family frequently. Hopefully this website will do the trick. It's going to take me some time to remember to take pictures and post them so if I start slow, please forgive me. My hope is to keep this contiually updated so you'll have new stories and pictures on a pretty regular basis. In order to catch you up on some of Jackson's growth, I'm going to add a few pictures that have been taken over the past 3 months. (Yep, he's already 3 months old. Hard to believe!)
1 day old being held by Nana at the hospital.
1 month old picture at Kiddie Kandids.

2 months old at Nana's trying on his new hat.

3 months old bouncing in a cute outfit that Jordan and Angela gave us.



0 comments:
Post a Comment