Just when I decided that I was going to start a blog and be really diligent about taking pictures and posting them for all to see...my digital camera decided to crash. We can't complain, it was a free camera given to us a couple of years ago but it's just bad timing. I must say I'm not that upset...it means I get to go shopping for a new one. Who can have a new baby and not have a camera? Sure we have a camcorder but the still pictures aren't good quality. So, until I purchase a new camera, you'll just have to enjoy the pictures already posted. I have lots that I need to take for you so for now just imagine Jackson trying to roll over and Jackson starting to suck his thumb (yep, he's found his thumb and LOVES it).
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment