Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy 3/4 Birthday & Anniversary

I'm officially 3/4 of 1 year old...or 9 months. I was so excited when I saw mommy and daddy getting all dressed up and talking about going to eat some really good food. I was thinking "Yippee...we're going out!" I started getting a little suspicious when they didn't get me all dressed up. Little did I know mommy and daddy weren't going out to celebrate my 3/4 birthday, they were going out to celebrate their anniversary. That's ok, they had a better evening planned for me. I was staying in for the night...with Josie! I love Josie (she's my babysitter). The minute she walked in, I forgot all about going out with mommy & daddy and decided to come alive to play with Josie. Life is good. What a great 3/4 of a year old birthday I had. I think mommy & daddy had a pretty good 4th anniversary too.


Here's me & Josie.


This is where mommy & daddy went. They said the chef cooked the food on the table. I bet he makes a bigger mess than I do when I eat.


Happy Anniversary Mommy & Daddy

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary! hope dinner was yummy!! You looked beautiful Meaghan!