Below is an album of some pictures of a vacation to Breckenridge...if you're expecting to see pictures of me, you won't find them here. Mommy & daddy went on vacation without me. I must say I had a blast without them...I was spoiled for about 6 days by my Nana & Papa. I even got to stay in my jammies with Papa one day and do nothing but watch Bass Masters. What a life! I'm just glad mommy & daddy both made it home without any broken bones...I was a little worried since it was daddy's first time skiing. Mommy said she was easy on him and didn't take him on any tree trails. I did hear daddy talking about taking me skiing. He says that I'll have to wait until I'm 3 so I can go to ski school. I can't wait!
This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


3 comments:
"Bass Masters", now that's funny!
Uncle Marc took it easy on Michael and Meaghan! Didnt want to show off!! Had a great time, and looking forward to when Jackson can GO!!!!!
HOW FUN!!!!! Reeves and I are soo jealous- glad ya'll did not break any bones!!!!! we will see you in April when we make it out to Dallas'! I am coming in on the 19th- a day before Reeves and hope to be able to get a few moms and babies together to meet somewhere and hang out!!
Post a Comment