So I've had my exersaucer for a few months now. I've sat in it in the kitchen. I've sat in it in the living room. I've tried without success to get every part of the exersaucer in my mouth at one point or another. Today I broke through the typical exersaucer routine and found a new way to play...I play IN the exersaucer...I mean IN it, like between the top and bottom like I'm an exersaucer sandwich. I throw my rings in the bottom then I have to climb in there to retrieve them. While in the exersaucer, I can even spin the toys and still make all kinds of noise. It's great. Everyone should try it. Check me out...
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


1 comments:
I remember the first time Tallon discovered underneath his exasaucer- it was like a whole new world!! cute pics!! your cold weather finally made it to SC- it is FREEZING!!!!I am counting down the days til spring!
Post a Comment