Thursday, March 01, 2007

Lost Pictures

When mommy & daddy were skiing in Colorado a couple of months ago, they left me behind at Nana & Papa's. Uncle Chris & Aunt Melissa came over and boy did they do me in. Before I could even realize what was going on they had me all dressed up and kept taking pictures. See for yourself. I couldn't believe they put me in such an outfit! They were smart not to show these pictures to mommy & daddy until the damage had been done. I'm not sure if I'll ever get to be alone with them again...no telling what they'll teach me once I can talk?

Me, Caleb, & Aunt Melissa...this was before they turned on me.

Caleb taking a picture with me.


I just realized what my shirt said and I'm just thinking "get me out of this outfit". Caleb & Madison have such a tight grip on me, I can't escape.

No, no, Uncle Chris, you're supposed to give the Guns Up!


Yikes, what does my shirt say? On my way to where?

This is not good, I need some red & black. I know mommy & daddy wouldn't agree to this.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, that's the fun of having little babies, Jackson - we big people get to dress you up any way we want to! Your chance to get even will come in about ten to fifteen years, when you start picking out your own clothes and none of us big people will understand why you choose to wear the strange thing you do. Then of course, when you have your own little baby, you'll get to really have fun!