Sunday, March 11, 2007

Worn Out

Many of you wonder how I handle being up at church for so long on Sundays while mommy works and daddy volunteers. It's pretty fun actually. I play and play and play with all my friends. I even get to be held by all the sweet workers. I fool them all though. They say I look like I need a nap so they put me in their laps with a bottle. I start to close my eyes and they think I'm going to sleep. The minute they think I'm just going to go off to dream land, they lay me in the crib and BAM....I'm WIDE awake! So I've got them all thinking that I'm the baby that never sleeps. Little do they know this is what I look like the minute we leave church.



Mommy and daddy took these pictures today while we were at lunch. I was a pretty sad sight wasn't I?

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute pictures- he is getting soo big. Atleast he will wait til he's with ya'll to take a nap so you can eat in peace=) =) how very thoughtful Jackson!!