Thursday, March 29, 2007

Presents!

Mommy & daddy might have gone off on vacation without me but they did bring me presents. I'm thinking it might be fun for them to go away, leave me with my grandparents to be spoiled, and then come home with presents for me.
This is my policeman book and policeman ducky from the National Law Enforcement Officer Memorial in Washington, DC. Mommy & daddy said that they'll take me there when the museum is finished but it won't be until 2011. By then, I'll be almost 5 years old!
I like to sit up on the hearth and look out the window into the backyard. I still hold onto my ducky though.
This is my ducky. He fits great in my little hand and he's fun to chew on. He's a police officer like my daddy.

I love looking at my new book. I can find out all about what daddy does when he goes to work.



I read all about how he helps keep little kids like me stay safe. He's a great daddy.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Cool gifts! I especially love the police officer ducky!