Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Birthday Party

Today was a busy day. I woke up from a shortened nap to find my house was set up for a party...my 1st Birthday Party. All kinds of fun people came over (including my Nana & Papa and cousin Caleb). We had a great time.
Here's mommy & me by my birthday table.

Mommy made this cake just for my birthday.



I'm not sure why I had to wear this pointy hat but I played along long enough for mommy to snap a picture.


This was my first taste of anything sweet.


It looks like I ate all my cake but I really just smeared it around. One taste and I was done. It was more fun to just play with it.


So many fun new things to play with!

Not only did I have a party, I went to my first baseball game too! I got to see the Rough Riders play!

That's me with Papa, cousin Caleb, & daddy. Us Wall boys really love baseball.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Your cake is awesome! You did a great job and the lion is so cute.