Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Not-So-Happy Birthday

Today is the big day, I'm officially 1 year old. Instead of fun & games, I got my first ear infection. I was going to go to the doctor for my check-up but wound up having a lot more done, including 2 shots. My day of fun has turned into a day of feeling poopy & sleeping. Dr. Berkowitz said I should feel better tomorrow so I guess we'll celebrate a day or two late.



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Jackson- I am soo sorry you felt yucky- glad your feeling better now!!!!! looks like you and mommy are both enjoying the swim lessons- you will get the bubbles down- it took Tal several weeks before he got it and now he loves to blow them in the tub!! see you soon big boy- Tal can not wait to run and play at the park with you=)

Howard said...

Oh, poor Jackson! Dude- the SAME exact thing happened to me on my 1st birthday! Go to the dr for your regular well-check and BAM- major double ear infection! That stinks! I really hope you feel better FAST! But hey- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)