IT wont be long now- you are sooo in TROUBLE!! He will be EVERYWHERE!!!!! miss seeing you guys and talking! Jackson is ADORABLE!! I was at the bookstore and 1 of the Boz DVDs was on sale so I bought it bc I kept hearing about Boz on your blog!! I cant wait tos ee if Tal likes it! I desperately need something to entertain him for a few min so I can cook dinner or clean up!! so far- no DVD has worked- the kid just does not like to sit still (except to eat!) hope your summer is going well! it is HOT here!
1 comments:
IT wont be long now- you are sooo in TROUBLE!! He will be EVERYWHERE!!!!! miss seeing you guys and talking! Jackson is ADORABLE!! I was at the bookstore and 1 of the Boz DVDs was on sale so I bought it bc I kept hearing about Boz on your blog!! I cant wait tos ee if Tal likes it! I desperately need something to entertain him for a few min so I can cook dinner or clean up!! so far- no DVD has worked- the kid just does not like to sit still (except to eat!) hope your summer is going well! it is HOT here!
Post a Comment