That's me with daddy and daddy's friend Jeremy (we're a good looking group of guys aren't we?). Mr. Jeremy is the reason for our roadtrip...first to Midland to visit family then to Lubbock/Plainview for the festivities. Mr. Jeremy was a good friend of daddy's at Tech. He finally got married this weekend and I was invitied! Daddy had to wear a tux but I got to wear cool shorts. It was a lot of fun...lots of music and good food. To be completely honest, I didn't see much of the wedding (it just wasn't that interesting for a little guy like me). Mommy took me outside where there were other little ones running around. It was perfect...just me and 2 pretty girls. I had a great time chasing them around. That's what walking can do for you...gives you an advantage with the ladies.
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment