While we were in Lubbock, we got to see lots of people. Here are a few pictures from our trip... We had lunch with Aunt Steph, Uncle Ken, & cousin Emily. I didn't do much eating, I was too interested in Emily and saying "baby".
We stayed with Uncle Marc & Aunt Kathy. They're having a baby (Aiden) in a couple of months. I made sure I gave them lots of practice.
We also went to eat with Boz...nope, not Boz the Big Green Bear, Boz the Doctor. Dr. Boswell (Boz) is one of daddy's friends. They've been friends forever. Boz has a new baby, Addison. She is a cutie. I love all the babies and I loved to say "baby" all the time.
I had a good time playing with Mason. His daddy & my daddy were friends at Tech. He's a year older than I am so he showed me the ropes. He has some really cool toys that I got to play with.
This is Mason's mommy, Mrs. Sarah. Mason has a new baby brother Owen. This baby is a lot smaller than all the babies I know. I never even said "baby" around him. He was just born last week. Tiny baby. Mason sure did like him (until he got tired and tried to head-butt him). I learned what NOT to do.


0 comments:
Post a Comment