Mommy had to make a cake this morning so she had me help her. I helped turn the mixer off and on when she was ready. It was a lot of fun. I even added my own touch to the cake. When mommy was spraying the pan with oil, I decided to add a couple shakes of pepper to the batter. After all, aren't all cooks supposed to add their own twist to the recipe? Mommy said we were lucky because the pepper was laying on top of the batter and she could easily scoop it out. Next time, I'll have to add my secret ingredients when the mixer is running.
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


2 comments:
You seem to be such a good cook! Nana Jo can't wait until we get to stay with you next summer & cook up some tasty dishes together!
I'd have left the pepper in there! It might have been interesting - but then, I love black pepper and I think it makes everything better. Especially gingersnaps!
Post a Comment