Mommy & I went to a Puree Party (to go along with Jessica Seinfeld's cookbook, Deceptively Delicious) this morning. I played upstairs with some friends while mommy and her friends pureed all kinds of things. I was thinking they were cooking up some good food but when I came downstairs it was nothing but vegetables. Here's a picture of me with all mommy's hard work. Apparently she's going to freeze them and then use them in everyday food so that we get more nutrients. We have red bell pepper, spinach, zucchini, squash, cauliflower, peas, and carrots. I put this out as a warning to all who come to eat at my house...you never know what you're REALLY eating.
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


4 comments:
Intriguing. I have a secret to getting more nutrients too...I take a vitamin everyday! :-)
Your mommy is a pretty sneaky girl, but you'll be healthier for it.
A puree party...what a great idea!! I have the book, but haven't used it yet....I'm going to have to try a puree party to get things started! Keep us posted on how Jackson likes the food! : )
very cool! I got the book last night from my mother in law and can NOT wait to start trying the recipes- any favorites you recommend to start with?!?
Post a Comment