Monday, December 31, 2007

White Christmas

After we got to New Mexico on Chrstmas day it started to snow. Mommy and Daddy took me outside when it started to snow, but when I woke up the next morning there was snow everywhere.
Mommy made me put on all my warm clothes (hat, gloves, jacket and layers of clothes). I went outside and didn't really know what to think. Daddy came outside and showed me how to make snowballs and throw snow at mommy. After playing in the snow for a little bit I looked up at mommy and said "I wet."
Daddy put me to work shoveling the snow off of the deck.
We had lots of fun playing in the snow. Mommy thought I was getting too cold and made me go back inside to warm up. I am a typical boy and didn't care how cold it was, I just wanted to keep playing.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Neat! We had a white Christmas too! I am not sure Sydney was as fond of it as Jackson though. I tried putting her in the snow to make an angel - that was a mistake! Maybe when she is a little older ;).