I hit the big 2 yesterday. I'm officially a toddler! Boy, I'm getting old. My age doubled from this time last year. To celebrate I had my first experience with Chuck E Cheese...or as I like to call it, "the mouse". (If you ask me what I did for my birthday, I'll tell you I played at the mouse.) A few friends came with me and we had a great time. There were all kinds of games for me to play as well as fun games for the grown-ups. Mommy made me an Elmo cake this year so I had tons of fun getting red icing all over me and everything around me. It was a great day...can't wait to go to the mouse again.
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago




3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jackson! Your Elmo cake is adorable Meaghan!
Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!! Looks like everyone had tons of fun at the MOUSE!!! Wish we could have been there. We love you guys!
Happy Birthday Jackson ! Looks like you had fun at your party.
Post a Comment