Friday, April 25, 2008

Our First Garden

We have a garden! This morning mommy, daddy, & I planted our very first garden. We have big tomatoes, grape tomatoes, yellow squash, and bell peppers. I am super excited! Here are some pictures of our progress. Daddy had to put our garden in a cage so the friendly bunnies won't eat all of our veggies. We'll make sure and show you our first crop. Hopefully we'll get a crop.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grampa and I love your garden and are so ready to plant our garden pots on our deck once the weather gets warmer here. Do you remember picking and eating little tomatoes from the vines on our deck garden? You loved them!

Laura said...

How fun! And what a great idea!! I can't wait to hear about the progress of the garden.

Becky, Phil and Hayden said...

Jackson is so precious! I haven't seen him in forever! I hope you guys are doing well. We'd love to see you guys sometime!