I was tagged by Meredith to list 7 Random Things About Me. In order to show that I will give in every now and then to a list, I thought I'd comply. Random things are fun and you never know what you'll find out about someone.
1. I cannot stand to have my tongue, teeth, or lips touch the wooden stick of a Popsicle. It is like nails on a chalkboard. Freaks me out. I eat until I can start to see the wooden stick and then I start pulling the Popsicle off with my fingers.
2. My favorite time of day is when I first lay down in bed. It's the best feeling to finally stretch out and get under the sheets.
3. I do NOT like peanuts or peanut butter put together with chocolate. You'll never catch me eating a Snickers, Peanut M&Ms, or anything with the combination.
4. I love watching re-runs of The Cosby Show, Full House, and (don't hate me) Beverly Hills 90210.
5. I always make a list before I go to the grocery store but, without fail, I always come home without everything I need.
6. I'm a morning and night person. I used to just be a morning person but since having a baby, I've become a night person too. I can wake up early and function well. I can also stay up late and (after catching a 2nd wind around 10pm) can have a great time.
7. The idea of having to decorate my house (or a new nursery) completely freaks me out. The complicating thing is I'm really tight with money so I want my house to look fabulous but don't want to spend the money to make it look that way.
There you go. Now I am going to Tag....Chrissy, Lena, and Stacy. Let's see how random you are.
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


4 comments:
Do you mean ME Stacy?
Yes YOU Stacy...I know you have some funny random things we don't know about you.
I am random, period! Nothing I do makes sense.
Didn't know if you meant me or if it was another Crissy.....
:)
Post a Comment