Monday, October 06, 2008

The baby has a name!

We have finally decided on a name! After nights of talking about it and after watching all the credits roll on tv shows and movies with the hopes of seeing something that will catch our eye...we have landed on Grayson Lee Wall. Grayson is just a name that we like and Lee is the subtle way the Vinson family (my family) carries down names. My dad's middle name is Lee and my middle name is Leigh.

Jackson is spending the week with his Nana and Papa so hopefully when he gets home we'll move away from calling the baby Umbrella and we'll start referring to him as Grayson.

7 comments:

Becky, Phil and Hayden said...

Aww, that's a sweet name! So excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Your Grandpa Hawkins (my dad that you never knew) also had the middle name Lee, so Grayson Lee is definitely a family name. I'm so glad to be able to call him Grayson now instead of Umbie!

Rebecca said...

CUTE name!! so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the name! So excited.

The Azams said...

Sweet name! Jackson & Grayson...sounds like two peas in a pod.

Stacy said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

I really like Grayson also! I know he'll be just as sweet and cute as Jackson.