By the end of the day Saturday, we were all exhausted and ready to get back to Dallas. It is never easy waiting on the airplane when all you want to do is get home. Jackson was tired (hence the blanket and thumb in the mouth) but still excited about flying on the plane again. These are some pictures of him watching for the plane at the airport in Lubbock. I remember sitting in the same place waiting for the planes when I was little. Funny how he enjoys the same thing.
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


2 comments:
Such cute pictures. We also remember you sitting in the same place waiting for the plane with your thumb and blanket!
Hi Meaghan! Congrats on your upcoming little one:) I wish we'd known you were in Lubbock!! Next time if you aren't too busy, we would love to see you!
Post a Comment