The other night Michael and I were playing with Jackson and we decided to see what he thinks. We've had the discussion of "What's in mommy's belly?" and he appropriately responds "a baby" but we thought we'd take it a step further. We'll be finding out the sex of the baby on Tuesday so we decided to ask Jackson what he thought we should name the baby. Immediately, without any hesitation, he said, "Umbrella". When asked about the middle name, he said "Big One". So we'll introduce you to Umbrella Big One Wall!
Thinking this was a one time shot, we asked him again last night what we should name the baby. Again his response was "Umbrella". Until we have a name for the baby, we'll refer to he/she as "Umbrella"... we could do "Umbi" for short. Funny!
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


7 comments:
Congratulations on baby #2! So excited for you!!
Congratulations Meaghan and Michael! Can't wait to find out what baby #2 will be!
too funny! kids are soo cute! glad he is excited about baby "umbrella". cant wait to hear what you are having!!!
Did I miss something or is this the first time you've mentioned that you are expecting another baby?? CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We can't wait to meet our new grandchild, Baby Umbie! Will also be glad to know if we're having a baby girl umbrella or a boy umbrella.
So cute...aren't kids so funny about a baby in mommy's belly!?! Eli had many funny things to say...still does! : )
Congratulations!
WOW!! Congratulations on your #2! We are very happy for you...we, like Stacy, had no idea. I hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to hear boy or girl! I think Umbi is a Fabulous name. You guys take care!
Love,
Jennifer
Post a Comment