Last Friday night, daddy was working and mommy had Nutcracker rehearsal (yep, she's in the Nutcracker...another story for another blog entry) so I went to stay with mommy's friend Mrs. Karen. Mrs. Karen has 4 boys so having me over there was no big deal. After we ate dinner, Mrs. Karen and Mr. Robert loaded me up with their other kids and we went to see a UNT hockey game! Things were going ok until Mrs. Karen decided that I wasn't dressed warm enough for the hockey game and she needed to put me in one of her son's sweatshirts. Unfortunately the sweatshirt was burt orange and said "Texas" across the front. I didn't have the words in me to tell her to take it off so I had to deal with it until mommy arrived to rescue me. Despite the sweatshirt, I did LOVE the hockey game...who knows, maybe I'll grow up to be a hockey player.

What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


3 comments:
...and after that horrible game on Saturday! Poor Jackson.
Very classy not to get mad or make a scene!! That's because the Red Raiders are GOOD SPORTS!
I hope you gave him a bath when he got home!! ; ) I don't know what I would do if I found my Aggie baby dressed like this! : )
Post a Comment