Below are some of the pictures we took during our family photo session. I must tell you that I am not shy around the camera. I've learned how to pose and I think I do a pretty good job of it. When the ladies taking our pictures finished taking the family pictures, they decided to take some individual ones of my cousins and me. When it was my turn, I walked right up to the backdrop, sat down and began posing. I would turn occasionally so I could highlight all my good sides. It was pretty fun. I think I was the hit of the studio.
Uncle Marc, Aunt Kathy, & baby Aiden
Uncle Chris, Aunt Melissa, Caleb, & Madison






1 comments:
Cute pictures! I am so impressed that Jackson is such a great model for the camera. What a lucky mom! I am taking Sydney next week and I have images of her crying and running off during the photo shoot.
Post a Comment