While I was napping this afternoon, mommy & daddy got all our Christmas decorations down. After dinner, and a quick trip to Hobby Lobby, we decorated the tree. I had fun helping this year. We'll see how long I can just walk by the tree without actually taking the fun balls off. Mommy thinks she put all the breakable ones up higher than I can reach but we'll just see. I have a magic power that allows me to grow an inch when I am determined to reach something. I'll keep you posted.
What Is this Kid Thinking About?
10 years ago


2 comments:
You are such a big helper. Your cousin Emily is crawling well now, so the two of you will have a fun time here at Christmas. We can't wait until you all get here! Sure hope you know how to unwrap presents.
What a good little helper!
Post a Comment