Mommy, daddy, & I all did something for the first time last night...we went to the drive-in. It was GREAT! We packed the back of the car with pillows and blankets and we watched "Bee Movie". I liked watching the bees but got a little overwhelmed with the story. It was good that I could play around in the car when I wasn't interested in the movie.
This is the drive-in we went to. We tried to get pictures of the screen while we were there but it was just too dark. A nice lady beside us offered to take a picture. She was excited that it was our first time to the drive-in.
Daddy snapped this random picture of me...and mommy with her funnel cake (mommy loves funnel cakes).


2 comments:
How fun!! Where is this drive in?? We would love to be able to go to the movies with Eli!!
that looks like soo much fun!!! Jackson is adorable!! hope your doing well- I can not believe it is November already!!
Post a Comment